Its time for the annual Cub Scout Popcorn Sale. This is the only fundraiser of the year for Pack 95 and will be used to support pack activities and provide camping opportunities. We will take orders and collect payment between September 30th and October 30th with popcorn to be delivered mid-November.
This year we will have three ways to order.
- Door-to-door and Family Sales
- Show and Sell Events
- October 1st and 2nd: After-mass sales at Sacred Heart Church
- October 1st: Dahl’s at 11th St and Grand Ave in West Des Moines from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- October 8th and 9th: After-mass Sales at Sacred Heart Church
- October 8th and 9th: Hy-Vee at Mills Civic Parkway and 51st St from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- October 15th and 16th: Dahl’s at EP True Parkway and 50th St from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- October 23rd: Sam’s Club on 73rd St in Windsor Heights from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Online Orders
- Sign up for your scout to sell online to out-of-town friends and family.
- Go to scouts.trails-end.com to create your account.
- Online sales count towards your scout’s total sales.
Q: When can I begin selling?
A: Friday, September 30th
Q: When do I collect the payment?
A: At the time of the order. Payments are due with your orders.
Q: Do we accept checks, who do I make checks payable to?
A: Yes, please make checks payable to Cub Scout Pack 95
Q: When will the popcorn be delivered?
A: Mid-November for Take Orders. At the Show and Sell events, the popcorn is available for immediate sale to the customer.
Q: What products are available for Door-to-Door, Family, and Show and Sell sales?
A: See Popcorn Product List under Links
Q: What if I run out of order forms or didn’t receive one?
A: See Popcorn Order Form under Links